We are excited to announce that the APDA will now be sponsoring monthly webinars! Each free webinar will be an hour long and feature top researchers, physicians, healthcare professionals and educators from the field. See flyer below for information on registration.
- Spotlight on Movement Function: Coping with On/Off Periods– Lisa M. Shulman, MD
You can find archived webinars by following this link or by clicking below on the webinar you would like to watch.
- Spotlight on Addressing Motor & Non-Motor Symptoms- The Changing Landscape (Dr. David Standaert, MD, PhD; April 8, 2017)
- Parkinson Disease Awareness Training for First Responders
- Spotlight on Parkinson’s Choices: Staying on your Feet- Balance Matters
- Spotlight on Parkinson’s Choices- Playing an Active Role in Your Treatment Plan (Drs. Jaime Hatcher-Martin & Harrison Walker; August 17, 2016)
- Pushing a String: When Your Powers of Persuasion Don’t Motivate a Person with Parkinson’s (Dr. Paul Short; June 13, 2016)
- Spotlight on Well Being (Dr. Roseanne Dobkin; April 26, 2016)
- Dealing with Dementia in PD (Dr. Jennifer G. Goldman; March 1, 2016)
- Spotlight on Clinical Trials (Dr. Marie Saint-Hilaire & Ray James; February 9, 2016)
- Spotlight on Treatment Advances (Dr. David Standaert; January 26, 2016)
- Public Health Live- Parkinson’s Disease: The Importance of an Interdisciplinary Approach for Identification, Treatment and Patient Support (Dr. Miran Salgado; January 21, 2016)